Ultrasonic Discharging System
With fine, poorly flowing bulk materials and dusts, it is often the case that they stick to pipes, silos or container walls. This problem occurs in all branches of industry when conveying and storing their raw materials and products.
The ultimate solution to this problem is the newly developed technology of ultrasonic excitation with frequency variation, which successfully prevents product caking on pipelines, silos and container walls.
GKM Siebtechnik has already established this new technology with well-known customers in various industries.
- No caking or sticking of dry solids and bulk materials to the metallic inner surface
- Ideal for wall thicknesses from 2 – 6 mm
- No disturbing noises, no sound insulation necessary
- Low investment costs compared to other systems, low power consumption
- Can be retrofitted to silos and containers at any time
- Low space requirement due to small transducers
- No cracks and damage occur, such as with vibrators or knockers
- 24h operation suitable
- ATEX 22 approved
We would also be happy to test this system with you on site.
For further information, please contact us at info_at_gkm-net.de or by phone at +49 (7263) 40972-0.